For the purpose of matching you with a suitable mentee and providing key information, please provide your address. Only administrators will be able to view this information.
Please write a short introduction to help people get to know you.
Please indicate preference for location of your mentee. If you have preference for an interstate or international mentee, please select “online”. If you do not have a preference, please pick "ANY". You can pick up to 3 options.
*Please note this will be taken into consideration but is not guaranteed that your match will align with your answer.
Ask Alumni is a separate Mentoring option whereby students join to ask a once off questions or have a once off conversation with an industry professional (mentor). Ticking yes to this will allow student to put these once off questions to you. This would be separate to the 12 week connection you have with you connected mentee. For more information, visit the ask alumni information page.
Job 1 should be your most recent or current position.
Areas of Expertise
This field is for admin/data analysis purposes
Please describe both the kind of degree (Bachelors, Masters, etc) and the field of study (History, Business, etc).
Connection to La Trobe
Please record your current or most recent studies completed at La Trobe.
* please pick online if you live interstate or overseas. This will assist with our matching process as we consider students location/study mode.
Terms and Conditions
La Trobe University Career Ready Mentoring Program Terms
La Trobe University (LTU) administers a Career Ready Industry Mentoring Program (the Program
) that provides an opportunity for LTU students (Mentees
) to connect with and obtain career guidance from selected alumni or industry mentors (Mentors
). By registering as a Mentor or a Mentee for the Program, you agree to comply with these Program terms (Terms
- Details of the Program are published and updated from time to time on LTU’s website at https://mentoring.latrobe.edu.au and form part of these Terms.
- The commitment expected of Mentors and Mentees is that you will meet at least 6 times over the 12 -week mentoring round.
- You agree to declare any conflict of interest and raise any concerns or problems with the Program or mentoring relationship to the Program coordinator at email@example.com, as soon as practicable.
- You agree to advise LTU at the earliest date possible if you are not able to continue with the mentoring program.
- You acknowledge that LTU may at any time suspend or terminate your participation in the Program, including for a breach of these Terms.
Nature of the relationship
- You must be 18 years or older to participate as a Mentor or Mentee in the Program.
- You acknowledge and agree that the nature of the arrangement and participation in the Program is entirely voluntary and that, as a volunteer, you will receive no payment for your participation in the Program.
Standards of Conduct
- During your participation in the Program, you agree to maintain a professional relationship at all times and to comply with LTU’s values, including inclusiveness and diversity, as detailed in LTU’s Code of Conduct (if you are Mentor) and LTU’s Student Charter and other applicable LTU policies (if you are a Mentee) – LTU’s policies are available at: https://policies.latrobe.edu.au
- You agree to provide accurate and up to date information to LTU regarding your registration and ongoing participation in the Program
- You agree to maintain the confidentiality of any confidential matters shared with your Mentor/Mentee as part of your participation in the Program and any mentoring meetings.
- You also agree during your participation in the Program to:
- comply with all applicable child safety laws, regulations policies and procedures as in force from time to time, including the Child Wellbeing and Safety Act 2005 (Vic) and the Working with Children Act 2005 (Vic); and the University’s Working with Children Policy, Reportable Conduct Policy and Child Safety Policy; and
- comply with the Equal Opportunity Act 2010 (Vic), which makes it unlawful to sexually harass another person or discriminate against them on the basis of a protected attribute.
LTU uses an authorised third-party platform MentorEase operated by Giant Step Inc. to manage and facilitate the Program (the Platform
). When using the Platform you agree:
- that any material submitted by you may be used by LTU or the third-party provider for the purposes of administering the Program and the Platform;
- not to share or submit to the Platform any material that infringes the intellectual property, privacy or other right of any person, is defamatory, offensive, false, misleading, abusive or obscene, or otherwise violates any laws;
- that the Platform is provided as is without warranty or merchantability or fitness for purpose and LTU accepts no responsibility for any unavailability or disruption in access to the Platform or in the loss or corruption of any of your data submitted to the Platform; and
- that LTU or the third-party provider may at any time suspend or terminate your access to the Platform, including in the event you have breach any of the Terms.
Queries relating to the Program or any of these Terms should be directed to the Program coordinator at: firstname.lastname@example.org